Where modern meets traditional.
Our flush sash window inside and out is packed with heritage features offering consumers the benefit of high performance PVCu window design with the detailing of yesteryear. Traditional butt joints and a wide range of period inspired finishes help transform the overall appeal with the added benefit of tear drop or monkey tail handles in a number of finishes.
Other features include traditional butt hinges and a dedicated face fix Georgian bar. Thanks to an optional centre seal this window offers outstanding performance credentials against 70 mm flush sash heritage windows.
A traditional winow with contemporary appeal.
KÖMMERLING 70 can be equally adept for more contemporary design appeal by the use of modern window hardware, finish and overall window design. With grey the latest in vogue finish on the outside, with a neutral white on the inside we now offer Smooth Anthracite Grey and Quartz Grey as stock finishes. With chrome or brushed stainless handles this makes for the perfect modern statement of a home.
Window design has evolved in recent years, with more use of large openings, helping to accommodate larger areas of glass that can be achieved particularly well with KÖMMERLING 70. Large side openers and fixed lights offer perfect window symmetry and the maximum passage of light. KÖMMERLING 70 also offers perfect architectural appeal, whatever the property and location.Download Brochure
- Traditional colours include Flat White and the period inspired foiled finishes of White Ash, Cream, English Oak, Silvered Oak and Painswick.
- The 70 mm platform with 6 chambers offers better thermal and sound reduction properties than a 70 mm window.
- A Uw-value of 1.2 W/(m2k) can be achieved.
- Unique centre seal option offers outstanding weathering against wind and rain.
- This can be either welded or mechanically jointed to create a traditional timber appearance.